We are a fast growing robotic company based out of Germany with offices in the US. At Solid-3D, we build robots that are designed to automate warehouse construction, increasing consistency, predictability, and reliability. Our company is committed to building and operating a fleet of mobile robots that are accelerating the construction of automated warehouses and manufacturing facilities
The Operations Coordinator Associate will play a crucial role in maintaining close communication with all departments, assisting both the Solutions Team and on-site personnel. This position requires excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, and a talent for fostering strong relationships within the team. The ideal candidate will be a communication expert, comfortable with coordinating resources, scheduling travels for projects, and facilitating daily and weekly meetings across departments.
- Maintain continuous communication with all departments to ensure operational cohesion.
- Support the Solutions Team and on-site team, providing direct and indirect assistance as needed.
- Coordinate successful planning of resources and travel arrangements for every project, ensuring efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Facilitate weekly meetings and daily communications with the accounting department to review projects and manage budgeting.
- Organize and participate in daily meetings with the CEO, and on-site personnel to ensure alignment and address any operational issues promptly.
- Utilize communication tools such as Teams and/or email effectively to report delays, on-site issues, and personnel planning to all relevant stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison between departments, enhancing operational flow and addressing any barriers to project success.